Day by day i feel like my relationship with God is even closer. Every single occasion i experienced makes my heart says that He is so wonderful and i'm so thankful for the changes i have in my life.
Today i learned something from Pastor Joel Osteen from Lakewood Church in the States. Although some people don't like him, but i do believe that God use him to motivate and let us be closer to Him without pushing us in the religion but to live our life in peace and thankful :)
The thing i've learned today is about 'How to Overcome the Disappointments in Life.'
I picked some important sentences from him to be shared:
1. Of course we have disappointments in our past, but don't being over bored! If you're still feeling sorrow, it means something wrong with you.
2. Say this: "I'm Moving On in My Life!"
3. Quit wasting your time trying to figure out something that you can't change! What's done is done, and let the past be the past. Quit dwelling on it and move on with your life. Focus on what you can change.
4. Don't let the enemy keep where you are, you've gotta let it (the disappointments) go.
5. Don't let the regret of yesterday destroy the hope of tomorrow.
6. The mercies of God are fresh & new every single day.
7. LEARN TO FORGIVE YOURSELF
8. Because of guilt, you're going back and trying to correct everything you've done wrong.
9. RECEIVE GOD'S MERCY & FORGIVENESS
10. The more you dwell on this disappointments, the more you block God's blessing that coming into your life.
11. God always has another plan
12. Have a fresh attitude, start moving on with your life and DON'T GET STUCK IN THE OLD!
13. Don't bring all the pains, disappointments, hurts of the past into the present and destroy the future.
That's all i have for today. Be blessed!